FTPit Pro is a FileMaker® plug-in which allows you to transfer files to and from your computer using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP). This plug-in is designed to be easy to use for anyone familiar with FileMaker Pro Calculations and does not require you to learn any sort of scripting language. You can use this plug-in to back up files to a remote server, update static web pages, or completely recreate an FTP client within FileMaker Pro.
Here are a few of the many features of FTPit Pro:
• Upload and Download single files.
• Upload and Download entire directories.
• Upload text directly from a field or download text directly into a field.
• Upload files from container fields.
• Get information like size and timestamp from any local or remote file.
• Get directory listings of any local or remote directory.
• Queue up multiple transfers and let the plug-in handle them in the background while you continue your work.
• Make use of several functions to manipulate files and directories on the local machine.
• And much more...
New Requirements: Mac: 10.9+, 64-bit; Win: Vista+, .NET 4.5, MSVC++ 2017. New iOS Version. New Installer. Plug-in is now signed. Added support for specifying SSH public/private key files. Fixed issues with getting the initial remote directory. Fixed issues with listing files on some ftp servers. Updated with latest CNS Core changes. Other small bug fixes.
Choose Your Country or Region