zService and zProduction users can plan and manage technical interventions and send them directly to each operator, who can consult them on their iPhones or iPads.
Administrators from a desktop stations can:
- manage assigned interventions
- define control checklists
- plan schedules
- manage costs and progress of each intervention
Operators from iPhone and iPads can:
- check the assigned technical interventions
- record the intervention details and upload any necessary documentation, including pictures, audio and video
- collect the client’s and the operator’s signatures both geolocalized
- consult and update any other information related to each intervention
Any of these operations can be even performed offline, without an internet connection, and zService then syncs all data as soon as the operator’s device regains connectivity. After every intervention, an email can be sent automatically, to the administration office and to the client, without producing any printed paper.
Choose Your Country or Region